Certified Nurse Asst (CNA) - Skilled Nursing PRN $21.00/hr - $34.88/hr DOE
Our community is thriving! We are expanding and looking for talented, committed individuals to join our team. If you share our passion for serving older adults and are seeking a vibrant, inter-generational workplace focused on wellness and purposeful living, we invite you to apply today.
Casey’s Pond is a Great Place to Work certified community! We aim to provide a consistently positive work experience and work to inspire every individual to achieve their full potential.
We offer flexible year-round positions with insurance benefits, retirement plan, clinical differentials, merchant ski passes, tuition reimbursement, and more!
Provides direct care to residents, while promoting the resident’s highest level of functioning, as directed by management. Assists in maintaining the resident’s environment in a safe and neat manner. Promotes quality service in accordance with Casey’s Pond, state and federal regulations.
- Receives and gives report to management/charge nurse on resident status at the beginning and end of each shift and as needed. Notifies the management of any changes in resident physical and/or mental status in a timely manner.
- Provides personal care to residents per their individualized plan of care.
- Documents all pertinent information regarding care as assigned and demonstrates proficiency in health record charting/EMR system
- Prepares residents for meals and assists to and from the dining areas. Assists with set up and sanitary feeding of meals, focusing on interaction with residents.
- Assists residents with toilet and incontinent care. Makes incontinent checks at least every 2 hours and provides incontinent care as needed.
- Makes room checks and verifies resident location at least every 2 hours.
- Keeps resident’s rooms neat and clean.
- Performs clinical procedures according to facility standards.
- Performs vital signs, weights and other trained procedures as directed by management.
- Completes prevention and restorative care that includes but not limited to ambulation, transferring, bathing, grooming, and all other ADL care.
- Maintains a working knowledge of facility infection control procedures.
- Assists in turning, positioning, and repositioning of residents at least every 2 hours and/or as directed by the nurse in charge; proficient in use proper body mechanics and mechanical lifts.
- Communicates effectively with the residents, families, visitors, members of the health care team, and other disciplines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Note: This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his her supervisor.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent preferred; one year long term care experience preferred
Certified Nurses Aide Certification within 4 months of hire date
The Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act requires employers in the state of Colorado to disclose the following information.
Compensation: $21.00- $34.88/per hour, dependent on healthcare experience.
The rate listed is just one component of our total compensation package for employees. Additional benefits may include medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off (PTO), life and disability insurance, 401(k) plan, paid holidays and shift incentives.