Sunday Driver - $20.00/hr - $22.00/hr DOE
Our community is thriving! We are expanding and looking for talented, committed individuals to join our team. If you share our passion for serving older adults and are seeking a vibrant, inter-generational workplace focused on wellness and purposeful living, we invite you to apply today.
Casey’s Pond is a Great Place to Work certified community! We aim to provide a consistently positive work experience and work to inspire every individual to achieve their full potential.
We offer flexible year-round positions with insurance benefits, retirement plan, clinical differentials, merchant ski passes, tuition reimbursement, and more!
Drives Casey’s Pond shuttle vehicles to transport residents to and from Sunday church services. Performs the following duties in a courteous, helpful and professional manner.
- Drives multi-passenger shuttle vehicles in a safe manner to transport residents.
- Operates radio or similar device to communicate with front desk or other shuttles to receive instructions, report schedule, disruption of service, or accidents.
- Delivers customer service by being courteous, helpful, and informative.
- Assists disabled / elderly passengers into and out of vehicle.
- Communicates with supervisors and front desk staff of potential problems that might arise or affects resident satisfaction or safety.
- Adheres to company policies and follows all safety regulations.
- Promptly reports any accident to direct supervisor and follows the specified accident procedure.
- Cleans and services vehicle with fuel, lubricants, and accessories.
- Reports any unsafe conditions of vehicle, tires, or other areas of the workplace
The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision and Peripheral vision.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk. Other physical requirements are to be able to speak and to be able to hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to smell as a tool for diagnosis.
The Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act requires employers inthe state of Colorado to disclose the following information.
Compensation: $20.00/hr - $22.00/hr dependent upon prior experience.
The rate listed is just one component of our total compensation package for employees. Additional benefits may include medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off (PTO), life and disability insurance, 401(k) plan, paid holidays and shift incentives.