Care Partner - Assisted Living - $20.00/hr - $33.00/hr DOE
Our community is thriving! We are expanding and looking for talented, committed individuals to join our team. If you share our passion for serving older adults and are seeking a vibrant, inter-generational workplace focused on wellness and purposeful living, we invite you to apply today.
Casey’s Pond is a Great Place to Work certified community! We aim to provide a consistently positive work experience and work to inspire every individual to achieve their full potential.
We offer flexible year-round positions with insurance benefits, retirement plan, clinical differentials, merchant ski passes, tuition reimbursement, and more!
Provides direct care to residents, while promoting the resident’s highest level of functioning, as directed by management. Assists in maintaining the resident’s environment in a safe and neat manner. Promotes quality service in accordance with Casey’s Pond, state and federal regulations.
- Performs/assists with all resident direct care needs and comforts of daily living as needed. Including but not limited to: bathing, dressing, oral hygiene and grooming, and answering and responding to call lights in a timely and professional manner.
- Provides all additional resident care needs and comforts of daily living. Including but not limited to: maintaining cleanliness of resident’s room to include light daily cleaning as required, making beds, and straitening up room.
- Assisting residents with self-administration of medications.
- Supporting, leading, and participating in resident-centered activities.
- Communicates professionally and effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Provides exemplary customer service to residents, peers, families, managers, and visitors.
- Reports any changes in physical or mental conditions on a timely basis.
- Assists nurses with assigned tasks, including but not limited to: measuring and recording vitals, gathering weights, documentation on the residents, making beds, cleaning closets, organizing and ensuring cleanliness of resident living areas, assisting with new admissions as assigned.
- Knows resident rights and helps the residents exercise and/or protect their rights.
- Reports resident complaints to nurse or supervisor in charge, maintains confidentiality.
- Documents resident information timely, accurately, and confidentially according to the procedures set forth in the electronic medical record system.
- Demonstrates proper use of equipment. Reports equipment needs or repairs.
- Uses protective equipment, follows infection control protocol standards, policies, and procedures.
- Performs food service functions to include: preparing residents for meals, serving food, assisting with eating, after meal care, passing snacks and fresh water/ice, recording food/fluid intake, noting changes of eating habits and appropriately reporting.
- Communicates effectively with the residents, families, visitors, members of the health care team, and other disciplines.
- Maintains educational development in compliance with state and federal regulations and current knowledge of resident care practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent preferred; one year long term care experience preferred
- First Aid required (Casey’s Pond will administer/reimburse upon hire)
The Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act requires employers in the state of Colorado to disclose the following information.
Compensation: $20.00 - $33.00/per hour, dependent on healthcare experience.
The rate listed is just one component of our total compensation package for employees. Additional benefits may include medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off (PTO), life and disability insurance, 401(k)plan, paid holidays and shift incentives.